Great news, many freedoms will be allowed from next Monday April 12th!!!
It's been nice to have the rule of 6 and garden visits back. Next month we'll even be allowed inside friends and families homes again.
But what will you be looking forward to the most next week, when we no longer have to "stay at home"?
All the things we will be able to do (besides moving house) and the businesses reopening:
- non-essential retail
- hairdressers and nail salons (personal care)
- libraries and community centres (public buildings)
- gyms (indoor leisure facilities)
- zoos, theme parks, and drive-in cinemas (most outdoor attractions)
- pubs and restaurants (hospitality venues - table service outdoors only)
- campsites and holiday lets (self-contained accommodation - not shared with other households)
- weddings, receptions and commemorative events (up to 15 people)
Whether you've booked a hairdressers appointment, or a mini-break to complete this Easter half term enjoy!!!
Spring is looking brighter and although relaxed rules will still be based on "outdoor" changes, our video survey service has remained the same throughout lockdown, book today and determine the cost of your removals, if you're looking to move house in 2021 (especially before the Stamp Duty holiday ends).
Leave a comment below and share with us what you are most looking forward to next week, we'd love to hear from you.
- Britannia Bennetts -
Call Us: 01684 892236
Login Register FREE!